Carruthers & Jackson
Caroline is a renowned globally recognised Data Leader. With extensive exposure managing large complex data and technology transformations from both internal and consulting positions.
Caroline brings real life experience and knowledge to coach and train organisations, business leaders and data professionals on successful modern data approaches and leading strategies. Working with them on delivering data driven business transformations.
- Co-Author of two best selling books; ‘The Chief Data Officer’s Playbook’ and ‘Data Driven Business Transformation’
- Creator and Mentor of world’s first Chief Data Officers Summer School.
- Holds numerous awards for her work in the data field including Data Leader of the year 2021, Entrepreneur of the year 2020 and is listed in the global list of ‘Top 100 data leaders’
- Regular contributor on Radio and in Publications such as ‘The Times’ and ‘The Economist’ and industry journals as an expert in data
- International speaker including engagements for the European Union and governments in UAE
- Worked with organisations across four continents on improving their data maturity and getting value from their data
- First Chief Data Officer for government arm-length body
Data Talks Conference
24th November 2021
09:00 - 09:10
11:00 - 11:20
The answer’s in the data. Simple
Leonardo de Vinci said ‘Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication’ so why are we so focused on the complex and showy side of data? Lets chat about the beauty of simplicity
11:20 - 11:50
Panel Debate: Morning Roundup